What is Tri-Lock?
Tri-Lock is a flexible erosion control system. It is comprised of three directional interlocking concrete components of various sizes, overlaying a Geotextile fabric as specified per location.
Typical Tri-Lock Applications
- Shore Line Protection from Wave Action
- Bank Protection from Flow or Wake Action
- Reservoir Embankment Protection
- Channel Lining
- Culvert Inlet or Outfall Protection
- Pipeline Watercourse Crossing Protection
- Bridge Apron
- Slope Protection
- Boat Launching Ramps
- Parking Areas