Sediment Shield v.s. The Hay Bale
The hay bale, by being a natural product, tends to break down faster and can become laden with weeds and other contaminates that can cause substantial environmental damage at the construction site. Once the hay bale has become wet it is relatively heavy and bulky making installation and removal of the hay bales difficult. Since the hay bale is an agricultural product it is susceptible to unusual climatic periods, hay may be in short supply and therefore dicult to get to a job site. Evolve – Use The Sediment Shield for your next job.
Sediment Shield | Features and Benefits
- 100% Synthetic and weather resistant
- Double stitched to insure durability
- Multi-use job site applications
- Wood Stakes and pins included!
- Stake pockets works with T-Post (tposts not included)
- Light weight for ease of handling and lower shipping costs
- Double layer stake pockets to prevent damage and fabric tear off!
- Meets DOT requirements for synthetic hay bales