FleXstorm Installation and Maintenance
View how simple it is to install and maintain a FleXstorm Inlet Filter.
State DOTs and Municipalities across the country now have a universal structural BMP to address the issue of storm sewer inlet protection.
- DOT/Road Construction
- Commercial/Parking Lots
- Residential Developments
State DOTs and Municipalities across the country now have a universal structural BMP to address the issue of storm sewer inlet protection. The FLEXSTORM system is inexpensive, configurable and adjustable and offers more versatility to fit the wide array of drainage structures throughout the United States while offering various levels of filtration. FLEXSTORM Inlet Filters are the preferred choice for inlet protection and storm water runoff control.
- Configurable: Steel frames configured to fit ANY storm drainage structure
- Adjustable: Rectangular frames are adjustable in 1/2 inch increments up to 5 inches per side
- Reusable: Replaceable geotextile sediment bags designed for construction or post construction applications
- Affordable: Low per-unit cost, installs in seconds, easily maintained with Universal Removal Tool (no machinery required)
- Effective: Works below grade, overflow feature allows streets to drain with full bag, prevents ponding