Filtrexx® Sediment control is a three-dimensional tubular sediment control and storm water filtration device typically used as a Silt Fence Replacement (perimeter control device) for sediment and soluble pollutants (such as phosphorus and petroleum hydrocarbons), on and around construction activities. Filtrexx® Sediment control traps sediment and soluble pollutants by filtering runoff water as it passes through the organic structure, and by allowing water to temporarily pond behind the device, allowing deposition of suspended solids. Sediment control is also used to reduce runoff flow velocities on sloped surfaces.
- 50% more design capacity and flow through than silt fence
- NO Trenching, NO Soil Disturbance
- Easy removal and little disposal costs
- 8x less maintenance than silt fence (USEPA)
- Exceeds federal standards
- Reduced ecological footprint: recycled, bio-based, locally manufactured, indigenous materials, carbon neutral.
- Can be Installed by trained, certified professionals