Inlet Filter offers performance and flexibility.
- Attach in minutes without removing grate
- Fits flat, roll curb, vertical and beehive inlets
- Cut with shears or utility knife for in-field fit
- Pads or rolls fit 100's of grate styles and sizes
- Sweep surface and sides to remove built-up silt and allow water to flow
- Vehicle traffic will not damage or dislodge
This natural fiber inlet filter serves as an excellent storm water silt filter at sewer inlets during the construction phase. Cut the mat to allow 3″ overlap at each side of the grate. Attach the mat to the topside of the inlet grate using cable ties. Clean silt from around Inlet Mat following each rain event. Sweep the top of mat to clear built-up silt and solids.
Now there is NO reason to get hit with fines!
How it works
Stormwater runoff slows as it flows through the media, allowing sediment to drop out.Filtration further reduces sediment load. Filtered water enters sewer system.