Bindex BFM is a one-step erosion control system that provides intimate protection. Bindex BFM combines natural wood fibers, including Curlex fibers, with a cross-linked binder, tackifier, and dye that is mixed with water and applied hydraulically. The resultant matrix becomes water insoluble for maximum protection and effective germination immediately after drying.
Bindex BFM Highlights
- Hydraulically applied slurry “binds” to almost any soil surface and dries to form a bonded fiber matrix that can be hydrated repeatedly
- Matrix helps reduce surface erosion by holding soil, seed, and amendments in place, while promoting vegetation establishment
- Matrix protects from rainfall and wind erosion, while releasing moisture to the soil below it.
- Made from wood fibers (including Curlex fibers), a natural binding agent, and a mixture of organic and mineral activators.
- Self-contained one bag system
- Does not require two step application